Offshore 170N Hammar Lifejacket
The Deckvest VITO is the latest Spinlock inflatable lifejacket harness technology, it is based on their design work from the custom product made for the sailors in the Volvo Ocean Race. All teams were equipped with the same inflatable lifejacket harness developed in collaboration with a core group of Volvo offshore sailors. Fundamental to the new design was a lifejacket that crews actually wanted to wear more frequently, with developed custom features.
- Striking design finish in durable rip stop fabric
- 170N buoyancy with Hammar® hydrostatic automatic inflator
- Structured fit allows easy donning with simple to adjust buckles
- Course and fine tune adjustment. Fit lifejacket to body size.
- Fine tune adjust each time for layers
- Added protection in high impact areas
- New style structured sprayhood to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Pylon Lifejacket Light™ - high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
- Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Wider 40mm single leg strap with stowage
- Toggle attachment point for optional Chest Pack (DW-PCC)
- Optional Ocean Signal AIS MOB1 available to purchase as a stand-alone unit or supplied fitted integrated within a Deckvest
Minimum weight requirement is 110lbs.
- One Size - chest measurement(under bust): 23.5"-57" (60-145cm)
- Weight: 2.7lbs
Deckvest VITO is approved to the following international standards:
- CE Approved
- ISO 12402-3 Lifejacket (170N)
- ISO 12401 Deck Harness