Schaefer Single Stainless Steel Block with removable becket enables pre-spliced lines to be easily attached.
Universal head allows one block to function as a front shackle, side shackle or swivel shackle block. Large sheave diameter and high working loads make them suitable for sheet and control blocks on medium to large offshore boats. Beckets are removable. 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4" fasteners.
- Low-friction and high safe working load
- 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless
- Beckets are removable; where applicable
- Swivel head may be locked in place to eliminate line twist
- Delrin® Bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 2 3/8" (60 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 2250 lb. (1020 kg)
- Weight: 12.7 oz (360 g)
- Length: 6 9/32" (160 mm)
7 Series Universal Head Block, Single with Becket, Stainless Cheeks, 12.7oz.
||1/2 Inch or 13 mm
||No Integral Cleat
||6 9/32 Inches
|Safe Working Load