Schaefer Flat Base Stainless Steel Cheek block distributes loads to a large surface area.
Universal head allows one block to function as a front shackle, side shackle or swivel shackle block. Large sheave diameter and high working loads make them suitable for sheet and control blocks on medium to large offshore boats. Beckets are removable. 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4" fasteners.
- Low-friction and high safe working load
- 704 series are aluminum; 705 blocks are stainless
- Stainless steel base
- Delrin® Bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 2 3/8" (60 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (13 mm)
- Safe Working Load (MWL): 2250 lb. (1020 kg)
- Weight: 11 oz. (312 g)
- Length: 4 3/8" (111 mm)
7 Series Universal Cheek Block, 11 oz.
||1/2 Inch or 13 mm
||No Integral Cleat
||4 3/8 Inches
|Safe Working Load