Schaefer Single Stainless Steel Block with Becket allows either a 2:1 or 3:1 purchase.
Used extensively for sheet blocks on small- to mid-sized keelboats, and as control line blocks for larger offshore boats. Suitable as mast-base or lead blocks on small- to mid-sized boats. Adaptable universal three-way head. Black anodized aluminum or stainless steel cheeks. Stainless steel straps and posts.
- 3-Way swivel head can be set to swivel 360° or can be locked to avoid twist
- Universal design suits diverse applications and mounting options
- Single with snap shackle and fiddle styles
- Smooth UV resistant, Delrin™ sheave
- Accepts Schaefer "universal" adapters for custom mounting
- High strength to weight ratio
5 Series Single Block with Becket, 8.3 oz.
||7/16 Inch or 11 mm
||No Integral Cleat
||5 17/32 Inches
|Safe Working Load