RONSTAN 2 11/16" L Stainless Steel Standard S-Bail Snap Shackle
All stainless steel is used throughout these shackles for excellent corrosion resistance.
Investment cast 15-5 PH stainless steel body and hasp, with Grade 316 plunger and pin for high strength-to-weight ratio. Highly polished finish for outstanding corrosion resistance. Pull pins have heavy-duty springs to resist accidental opening. Several bail configurations suit all applications on board.
- Heavy-duty plunger springs and precision components ensure dependable service
- Body and hasp profiles are designed for easy clearance of lines and fittings when released
- High strength to weight ratio
- Split ring on plunger pin is spot welded for security
- A lanyard can be attached to the plunger pin for easy opening
NOTE: Functional load is the point at which snap shackles distort beyond usability but before they break. Use 50% of this value, at most, for working load.
2 11/16" L Stainless Steel Standard S-Bail Snap Shackle
||2 23/32 Inches
||Standard Bail Snap